Articles & News
Here you find articles and news related to all-electric veicheles from Audi.
- Audi activesphere concept
As the fourth model in the series, the Audi activesphere concept marks the culmination of sphere concept vehicles brought forth by the brand with the four rings.
- Audi e-tron facelift - the new 2024 Audi Q8 e-tron
The Audi Q8 e-tron is the facelift of the very popular Audi e-tron. With six improved variants, up to 44% longer range, and 9% improved efficiency together with design changes, this is a noticeable upgrade. electrichasgoneaudi.net have all the details.
- Audi Q8 e-tron production start
On December 14, the first Audi Q8 e-tron drove off the production line at the Brussels plant. It marks the beginning of an era for the new top model in Audi’s electric SUV range.
- Audi urbansphere concept – Space travel in the heart of the megacity
Systematically designed from the inside out, Audi has unveiled plans for the Audi urbansphere concept car.
- Secret trials in icy Lapland
Temperatures like the inside of a deep freezer, guaranteed snow, and enormous ice sheets - northern Sweden offers the perfect conditions for Audi to tune new generation Audi e-tron under extreme climate conditions.
- Why an Audi drives like an Audi - the Audi DNA in the driving characteristics
It’s a feeling most people recognize immediately- This is an Audi! The driving experience is unmistakable, a harmonious balance of driving dynamics and ride comfort.
- Higher charging capacity and expanded online features for the Audi Q4 e-tron
On the road with faster charge times and more connected features. Audi is consistently advancing its fully electric Q4 e-tron model range. The Q4 e-tron and Q4 Sportback e-tron models are receiving an array of new features. Customers can look forward to faster charge times for large-battery models as well as an expanded offering via Audi connect and the myAudi app.
- World first - start of the Audi charging hub as an urban quick-charging concept
With the continuously growing number of electric models, the demands made on charging infrastructure is increasing. Today at the exhibition center in Nuremberg, the first Audi charging hub is going into operation as the only charging concept of its kind in the world.
- Electromobility in winter-Intelligent functions optimize range and charging performance
Seat heating instead of a hot air blower, optimum tire pressure, parking in the garage, and selecting the efficiency mode these and other factors determine how quickly the high-voltage battery is drained – or not.
- Intelligent thermal management in Audi models preserves range and performance
In the winter, electrically powered cars have to bring the interior and the battery system to the right temperature. This double task already requires a lot of energy from them.
- “Vorsprung 2030“ - Audi accelerating transformation
Audi wants to be a sustainable, social, and technological leader by 2030. The premium brand wants to offer electric vehicle customers an unparalleled onboard system with its own ecosystem.
- Audi grandsphere concept - First class toward the future
The private jet for the road – At the IAA 2021, Audi is presenting the Audi grandsphere concept study. Like a first class flight, the 5.35 m (17.6 ft.) long grandsphere sedan combines the luxury of private travel in the greatest of comfort with a comprehensive onboard experience offering.
- Audi skysphere concept – the future is wide open
Audi has unveiled the first member of a new family of concept vehicles, a spectacular roadster. Audi skysphere concept is the name of the electric-powered, two-door convertible whose lines lead directly to the Audi design of tomorrow.