Audi e-tron GT park assist
The park assist uses ultrasonic sensors to search for suitable parking spaces along the road. It calculates ideal entry maneuvers (forward and backward) for transverse parking space and entry and exit maneuvers for longitudinal parking space.
The system helps you when you have to maneuver in and out of parking spaces. You just need to shift gears, accelerate and brake according to the on-screen instructions, and monitor the parking process. The system supports parking in several step. It can show the expected lane based on the steering angle and thus warn of obstacles next to it the car.
- Helps you find suitable parking hatches along the road
- Supports parking in several steps
- Alerts of obstacles next to the car
- Calculates the drive-in maneuver and steers the car into transverse and longitudinal parking hatches
- Calculates exit maneuvers and steers the car out of longitudinal parking hatches
In the video below the system is demonstrated on a Audi Q7
Is part of the Assistant package Parking with parking assistant plus with alternative id PCV