Audi e-tron climate control
Audi e-tron is equipped with a 2-zone electronic climate control with heat pump as standard.
The air conditioner is mainly controlled by the lower MMI screen.
The standard system has the following properties
- Separate temperature distribution on the driver and passenger side
- Climate control at the rear via air nozzles in the center console at the rear
- Defroster nozzles for the windscreen and side windows
- Combined pollutant and fine dust filter
The heat pump can utilize the waste heat from electric drive components to heat the passenger compartment. That’s how it can be provide adequate heat output at low outdoor temperatures. The energy saved in this way can instead be used to drive the car.
4-zone electronic climate control
As an option, you can order 4-zone electronic climate control.
This provides in addition to the properties with 2 zones.
- Separate adjustment of temperature control and air distribution on the left and right side at the rear
- Air nozzles in the B-pillar
- Climate control part with touch function
- Registration of passengers provides effective climate zone regulation
- Automatic recirculation with air quality sensor and solar heat dependent control
- Dust and odor-secreting allergen filter Utilization of residual heat
- Personal settings
4-zone AC has option ID 9AQ
Auxiliary air conditioner
The Audi e-tron is equipped with a Auxiliary air conditioner that can be used when the car is parked. This can be activated from the MMI manual or set aside a timer. A typical use case is when you charge since the car must be switched off then and the AC main unit does not work.
The Auxiliary air conditioner can also be controlled by the myAudi app. This is useful when you need to heat or cool the car before using it.
The Auxiliary air conditioner can not be used if the battery is too low (<30%)
Auxiliary air conditioner with extra convenience
You can get the Auxiliary air conditioner with extra convenience as an option. With this option, you can heat windows, seats, and the steering wheel in addition to the cabin. Option id GA2
Double heat elements
The standar heater is 5 KW. As option 7E4 you can get a second heat element on 5KW giving in total 10KW of heat.
This is standard in some cold markets.