Audi Q4 e-tron is equipped with MMI touch.
The Audi MMI® (Multi Media Interface) system was created to streamline the controls for audio, vehicle settings, and available navigation under a common interface, thereby reducing the number of buttons for a cleaner interior appearance.
Audi Q4 e-tron comes with MMI Touch as standard. The MMI touch display with acoustic feedback has a 10.1-inch diagonal and a resolution of 1,540 x 720 pixels.
It is used to control the infotainment system as well as a number of comfort functions.
In addition, it allows text input in handwriting. In the optional large version, the display comes with an 11.6-inch diagonal and a resolution of 1,764 x 824 pixels.
It is the largest display in the Audi portfolio to date and is expected to be available for order this year.
MMI Navigation plus
As an option to the MMI touch you can add MMI navigation plus that gives you 3D map display with display of many sights and city models to the main MMI screen:
- Detailed route information: map preview, choice of alternative routes, POIs, lane recommendations, motorway exits, detailed intersection maps and much more. Use of navigation data for predictive and efficient driving
- Personal route assistance: when the function is activated, monitors the traffic situation on regularly travelled routes - e.g. between home and work - and offers a route calculation to avoid traffic jams after a delay of at least five minutes
- Traffic information online
- Country information: display of country-specific information
- Map display and route guidance in the Audi virtual cockpit with 10.25" display
Maps are based on Here maps