Audi Q6 e-tron battery
The lithium-ion battery system of the Audi Q6 e-tron can store up 100 kWh of energy and uses 800 volt system.
It is expected that Q6 will come with two different battery sizes.
- 100kWh gross with 12 modules
- 83.3kWh gross with 10 modules
It is expected that the available battery would be 94%. Same as MEB based cars. This would mean 94kWh/78kWh available battery on the different versions
Audi has confirmed that the cells will be prismatic cells but it is not confirmed the excact number of cells and type of cells.
To get to 800Volt you need around 200 cells in serial. Audi e-tron GT has 198 and nominal voltage on 723 volt.
With 12 modules that would mean that the 12 modules version would have a setup like
- 180s2p - 360 cells - 660Volt nominal - 76AH cells (100.3kWh net)
- 192s2p - 384 cells - 704Volt nominal - 72AH cells (101.3kWh net)
- 204s2p - 408 cells - 748Volt nominal - 67AH cells (100.2kWh net)
Similar 10 modules version would then have
- 150s2p - 300 cells - 542Volt nominal - 76AH cells
- 160s2p - 320 cells - 578Volt nominal - 72AH cells
- 170s2p - 340 cells - 614Volt nominal - 67AH cells
We belive Audi will use the same new cells that are in Audi Q8 55 e-tron with 72AH cells.